【Workshop】Fun in Autumn Art and Food ─ Fun in Natural Pottery
"Retrieving the Beauty of Truth"
In life, we coexist with plants,
Sharing the same sky, breathing the same air,
From the small flowers and grass on the roadside; the vegetables and fruits on the dining table to the tall trees in the forest,
Plants and ours are interdependent, but have you/you carefully observed their texture or posture?
Through the works presented in the exhibition "Retrieving the Beauty of Truth" by Hong Yu, a scientific draughtsman at the National Museum of Natural Science, we can observe the various types of plants in detail, such as roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, etc., all of which have their own characteristics. The function of the creature, and the uniqueness of its shape. Through writing and painting, Hong Yu directly observes and records the appearance of plants, providing scientists with various physical manifestations for advanced research.
This time, starting from the exhibition concept, extending "When Plants and Art Encounter", three practical workshops with different characteristics are planned, collecting your/your favorite plants in the nature classroom, through detailed description, leaf extension , The media application of pottery, locks the secret moment between you/you and nature.
Session 3│ Autumn Art and Food Fun - Natural Pottery Fun Workshop
Let the plants in the forest stay in the pottery,
When autumn comes, start from the dining table and feel the hand-made temperature of pottery.
Autumn Food Fun Workshop,
We will take you to make pottery plates and edible spoons that combine printmaking techniques and pottery touches.
Add healing natural flavors to your life.
Finished coursework│ One pottery plate, one pottery spoon (including firing)
Lesson Skills│ Pottery Making, Coloring, Carving
Course Content│ Basic pottery knowledge and technique teaching, pottery making and shaping, pottery coloring and carving
ways of registration
Registration link (click to enter the website, until the quota is full)
1. Please fill in the registration form below and remit the money to the designated account within 3 days. Failure to remit the payment within the time limit will be regarded as giving up the registration!
2. After remittance, please write to [email protected] or call 049-2572999#212 to inform the following information: Letter title: [Remittance Registration: 8/11 Autumn Art and Food Fun-Natural Style Pottery Workshop]
(1) Date of remittance
(2) The last five codes of the account number
(3) If using non-discount deposit, please provide the name of the depositor
3. After confirming that the information is correct, a confirmation email will be sent [Subject: Successful Registration 8/11 Autumn Art and Food Fun-Natural Pottery Fun Workshop].
Bank: Shin Kong Bank Yongan Branch (Bank Code 103)
Account number: 0949-50-0179191
Account Name: Ye Yuxiu
Mr. Huang Junzhu, Tao Laifu Ceramics StudioFB fan page link
- Past Events
- 【Workshop】Fun in Autumn Art and Food ─ Fun in Natural Pottery