[Art and Literature Lecture Hall] A long time ago: the cultural context in Western fairy tales
While watching a movie,
There are many pictures and shots that pay tribute to famous works and classics.
Let's enjoy the movie always with relish.
While appreciating works of art,
Looking at the dramatic pictures and wonderful construction methods of the works,
I can always vaguely feel that there seems to be some story in it,
However, it is often difficult to feel the content, and it is difficult to penetrate into it.
One can only guess the connotation of the artwork, which makes the appreciation process less touching.
Yuxiu Art Museum invited Pan Qinglin, director of the Visual Design Department of Tainan University, to
to be a storyteller of art,
This winter, Mr. Pan is invited to share the fables and classics hidden in the history of Western art.
ways of registration
Registration link (click to enter the website, until the quota is full)
1. Please fill in the registration form below and remit the money to the designated account within 3 days. Failure to remit the payment within the time limit will be regarded as giving up the registration!
2. After remittance, please write to [email protected] or call 049-2572999#212 to inform the following information: Letter title: [Remittance Registration: Long, Long Time: Cultural Context in Western Fairy Tales]
(1) Date of remittance
(2) The last five codes of the account number
(3) If using non-discount deposit, please provide the name of the depositor
3. After confirming that the information is correct, a confirmation email will be sent [Subject: A long time ago: Cultural context in Western fairy tales: Successful registration].
Bank: Shin Kong Bank Yongan Branch (Bank Code 103)
Account number: 0949-50-0179191
Account Name: Ye Yuxiu
Introduction to the interviewer
Professor and Director, Department of Visual Arts and Design, National Tainan University
Former secretary to the director of Chimei Museum
Full-time Assistant Professor at Evergreen University
Director of National Tainan University Museum
- Past Events
- [Art and Literature Lecture Hall] A long time ago: the cultural context in Western fairy tales